Technology & Cybersecurity
Know what is on your computer network!
"The need for organizations to protect their information has grown exponentially due to recent technological advances."
We are now basically a technology-driven business environment and with that exponential growth due to recent technological advances, there is a heightened need for organizations to do everything they can to protect their information. In addition, your customers, donors, members and other stake-holders are demanding tangible reassurances that their data is secure with you.
But you can only protect what you know you have, or what is at stake.
The Cyber Security Assessment provides an independent and in-depth review of your ability to protect information assets against relevant threats by:
- Letting you know what you currently have.
- Reviewing what you have in place to secure critical data (commonly called controls).
- Reviewing whether your organization falls under compliance regulations and if you meet those requirements.
- Providing recommendations to help your organization improve the level of its Cybersecurity preparedness.
- Introducing you and your organization to the SANS “Top 20 Critical Security Controls” (CSC), and/or the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF) as a baseline for your forward-looking cybersecurity posture based on the specific considerations of your customer base.
"CEOs, Owners, & Presidents, You Can No Longer Ignore The Cyber-security Conversation! Let's face it, the days of CEO's claiming they didn't know about Ransomware or that they don't understand the risks of Cyber crime are over."
Find out what is on the computer network powering your business or organization.
You can only fix what you know.
What is a cyber security assessment?
The Cyber Security Assessment provides an independent and in-depth review of your ability to protect information assets against relevant threats, and offers recommendations to improve the strength of your organization’s Cybersecurity foundation.
Get a free Cyber-security Assessment
Please fill the form below and we will provide a FREE cyber-security assessment for your business IT network to give you an idea of how prepared you are in case of a cyber-attack.
No Obligation, No Hidden Charges
Find out what is on the computer network powering your business or organization. You can only fix what you know.