Take control of your print costs with managed print services
For most companies, the cost of office printing—cost-per-print, routine maintenance, and service—is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings.
And in this new economy, cost-efficiency is a priority every day.
Gaining visibility and control of your printing helps you save money and boost productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
We can show you how to optimize your printing resources, regardless of manufacturer, and reduce your operating costs by up to 30%.
Managed Print Services is a major part of our small business portfolio.
What is Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services helps your business or organization manage its print and copy environment by allowing it to streamline print management, control costs and maximize results.
By “printing,” we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices.
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multi-function printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
As Gartner put it, Managed print services (MPS) is an offer to:
…optimize or manage a company’s document output. The main components provided are needs assessment, selective or general replacement of hardware, and the service, parts and supplies needed to operate the new and/or existing hardware (including existing third-party equipment if this is required by the customer).
Managed Print Service providers also keep an eye on how the printer, fax, copier and Multi-Function Printer (MFP) fleet is being used, the problems users are encountering, and the user’s satisfaction.
Using Xerox® technology, our Managed Print Services provides big-picture visibility so you can manage your network print resources more strategically.
We offer full-featured Managed Print Services solutions designed specifically for small to medium scale businesses.
Our Managed Print Services (MPS) is very flexible.
Your organization can use all of its features or just a few; manage a single networked device or your entire print environment; or you can choose the best balance of business needs and budget relief that works for you.
Watch this short video Description of Our Managed Print Services Powered By Xerox
Benefits of Managed Print Services
Managed Print Services helps you manage your print and copy environment. This allows you and your organization to streamline print management, control costs and maximize your results across the office.
The Tech Prognosis Managed Print Services can help you:
- Streamline your company’s print operations and reduce print and copy expenditures.
- Standardize your equipment and support processes to drive productivity and enable consistent service level agreements.
- Provide a single point of contact, increasing efficiency and visibility of your document output.
- Streamline invoice processes to make it easy for you to manage your costs and assist in budget planning.
- Cut costs on print consumables, service and cost-per-page.
- Reduce energy use through device consolidation and upgrade.
- Free IT resources for more business critical work than the setup, support and maintenance of print devices.
Cost-efficiency is priority
Boost productivity and control costs with an easy-to-use, cloud-based print management and mobility solution
Take control of your print costs
Would you like to reduce your overall printing costs?
Are you ready for a fixed cost per page, pay-as-you-go printing option?
Is an all-inclusive solution for maintenance, service and all consumables what you are looking for?
Are you ready to simplify print management for your organization?
Our Print Management Solutions in Round Rock, Texas and surrounding cities include:
- Your choice of a variety of black and white and color network printers and copiers
- A single agreement that covers pages printed, maintenance, services and all consumables
- A solution that eliminates capital expenditures for equipment
- The ability to claim your printing costs as operating expenses for tax purposes
- A simple, flexible way tailored to meet your specific printing needs
Our Print Management Solutions include everything: service, maintenance, supplies – even the printer in one convenient cost per page price.
Let us help you identify the right devices for your business and provide all of your supplies and service while increasing your productivity and meeting your budgetary requirements.
Take the pain out of printing – allow us to provide you a custom print management solution in Round Rock, Texas and surrounding cities tailored to your specific business needs.
This is an exciting time for us at Tech Prognosis.
Our Managed Print Services portfolio is expanding with new offerings from Xerox, complemented by new Xerox® multi-function devices at a range of price points that work well in managed print environments.
We look forward to discussing the range of solutions we can offer you. As always, we’ll tailor the best solution for your needs.
Let us know how we can assist you in managing your print environment by using the form below to contact us.