Disaster Planning Advisor for Small Businesses
Two words that strike fear into any business owner are:
Do you have a backup plan?
Who is protecting your critical IT systems?
As our reliance on technology increases, so does the threat to businesses if things go wrong. Lack of access to data, files or emails could mean loss of revenue. How prepared are you? Disaster recovery and business continuity planning should factor in that preparedness.
Managed Disaster Planning is a major part of our small business portfolio.
Threats facing Small & Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) today
- Loss of Data
- Disaster recovery costs
- Cost of downtime
Many things are outside your control.
Imagine the unthinkable:
- Your business is impacted by fire caused by an electrical spark or malfunction;
- flooding in your office building or complex;
- your business critical server or workstation’s hard drive fails, or
- a natural disaster like the frequent brush fires that could wreak havoc on your business community.
Having a business continuity and disaster recovery plan for your data could make the difference between losing everything or just experiencing a temporary hiccup.
Our managed replication service ensures that a continuous replication of your business data is stored off-site within our secure Network Operations Center (NOC). So, if the worse ever happened, your business could quickly be back up and running.
Shouldn’t this be step one on your disaster recovery plan?
Disaster Planning & Data Replication Services
A Good Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan Increases Your Chances of Recovery.
There is no reason a temporary setback should turn into a permanent failure – if you protect your organization before disaster strikes.
The first step is to create a Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan. We can help you get started right away.
We will put together a comprehensive plan for your entire organization, considering key components crucial to your recovery, and establish a formal process to be followed to restore your business continuity when a disaster occurs.
Off site storage of business data
Recover your data — Quickly
WAN Optimized solution
Full Transparency Through Reporting
Fully Monitored System
Benefits of a Managed Replication
Our replication service uses offline synchronization as an external method to snapshot and transport that data while also capturing changes to the data in real-time. Saving you money in data transfer costs and server load.
Why our clients choose our Managed Replication Solution
- Less storage space required.
- Data compression reduces network usage costs.
- Business Continuity in the event of an on-site data disaster.
- Data Backup is off site and automatic meaning you don’t have to spend time thinking about it.
- Minimize downtime with faster restore times to a new server of the same or different type.
- Off site replication is constantly monitored so you are alerted if there is ever a problem.
- Web based console and dashboard for visibility of your off site data.
- Off site data storage will minimize your business downtime in the event of a data loss on site.
- You data is stored in our secure Network Operations Center (NOC) and managed by experts.
Don’t risk your business by being unprepared!
Managed Replication service by Tech Prognosisprovides the skilled IT resources, domain expertise, centralized monitoring and management facilities and proactive approach to ensuring the protection of your data, and your business, against loss by securing your data in our NOC.