What’s the cost of a day’s downtime to your business or organization?
…prevent COSTLY DOWNTIME for less than the cost of a cup of coffee per day.
Can continuous computer network monitoring benefit your organization or improve employee productivity?
Organizations are continually scrutinizing IT budgets and service quality and high-availability demands are at an all time high.
Can you quantify the cost to you (and your customers) if your organization’s servers, desktops and network were down for a whole day?
The easy, affordable real-time continuous computer network monitoring service from Tech Prognosis checks your servers, workstations, and network functions on a continuous basis.
Around the clock, we’ll check:
- Sever health and performance
- Network speed and connectivity
- Disk space availability/ consumption
- Web page availability
- File and folder sizes are within expectations
- Data backup operations
- Make sure that vital Microsoft Windows Services are working
The Internet and cloud services has revolutionized how businesses operate, and by leveraging modern technology, we have the ability to continuously monitor your computer network, critical devices and services and predict potential failures before they occur.
Our Preventative and Continuous Computer Network Monitoring Never Sleeps
- Monitors the critical health status of devices and line of business applications
- Automatically maintains current operating system, productivity and antivirus, antispam and antimalware software update and patch levels
- Remotely diagnoses problems before they occur
- Restarts essential Services automatically
- Capacity planning reports for informed IT purchasing and budget decisions
- Minimize network and device downtime that causes lost productivity
Continuous computer network monitoring allows Tech Prognosis to deliver increased uptime and productivity to your organization by providing real-time visibility to the health and performance of all of your critical business systems.
We’ll discover problems before they become big calamities – saving you hours of downtime and frustration. The end result is that your organization maximizes business efficiencies and maintains the highest levels of business process continuity for your staff.
Contact us today to find out how our continuous computer network monitoring services can help your business bottom line in Round Rock, Texas and surrounding cities.