Managed Network Audit
Why Managed Audit?
Security and Compliance!
Are you responsible for the ongoing effectiveness of your security strategy and compliance audits?
Threats facing SMBs today
- Data Breaches
- No dedicated security expert on staff
- Easy target for hackers
- Configuration settings
- Compliance Audits
A primary concern for any business owner is the guardianship of customer and business data from increasing external threats to security, and tougher compliance requirements in regulated industries.
Small business fraud totalled $8 billion in 2010.
On the Week of June 13, 2011, there were:
- 23 critical security issues found in Adobe Shockwave Player
- 12 critical security issues found in Java
- 11 critical security issues found in Adobe Acrobat
- 9 critical security issues found in Internet Explorer
- 8 critical security issues found in Microsoft Excel
While data breaches hitting major banks and corporations tend to dominate headlines, small businesses are increasingly becoming targets. Hackers like to prey on small businesses because computers and mobile phones tend to be used for both work and personal use, and many small businesses don’t have an IT staff monitoring and protecting operations.
A Managed Audit will keep you one step ahead of potential attackers by giving you a comprehensive way to regularly assess and report on possible vulnerability, configuration and compliance related issues on your network.
What’s included in Managed Audit?
A services-based offering
Includes industry-leading Security Vulnerability & Compliance Audit software
Includes proactive, monitoring, management and reporting of backups by the IT experts at Tech Prognosis
Common Criteria EAL 2+ certified
Payment Card Industry Approved Software
Software only solution, not hardware/appliance installation required
Zero-day vulnerability detection
Tool of choice for DISA and Dept. of National Defense
Multiple scans can be run simultaneously (if needed)
Trend reporting possible with long data retention
Can be “tuned” to meet specific customer requirements
- Reduce the cost of Security and Compliance
- Discover security and compliance issues before they become problems
- Meet your regular audit schedule reporting requirements
- Reduce the time, effort and cost of delivering IT audit reports
- Safeguard business information by remediating found issues
- Avoid fines by failing to comply to regulatory requirements
- Audit processing performed by the IT experts
Why our clients choose our Managed Audit Solution
- Reduced CostsPrevention is less costly than remediating problems
- .Fines for non-compliance in regulated industries can be avoided.
- Multiple scans can be run simultaneously if needed, saving you time
- Software only solution no hardware installation or configuration required.
- You network and devices are frequently monitored so you are alerted if a problem arises
- Audit database is updated daily with the latest threat and vulnerability vectors
- Knowing that your network and devices are optimized to provide maximum protection.
- You are not going to be taken by surprise by a security incident or compliance issue.
- Knowing that your network is protected from the latest known vulnerabilities and you are partnered with team of experts that can protect your network 24/7
Assessments or Audits help you discover the business and technology needs of your company. Audits can also help you gain a better understanding of your goals and the obstacles to achieving them. By understanding your organization better, we can tailor the technology solution to meet your business needs and offer solutions that will accelerates your company's progress towards meeting its business goals.
So please, fill our Network Audit Request Form today and let's get to work for you.