Managed IT Services is the new IT Department for many organizations and businesses in Round Rock.
Are you receiving a good service from your computer support staff, or service provider in Round Rock? Do you feel nickel-ed and dimed out of your mind by your current provider?
Save a lot of money by skipping your “Bronze”, “Copper”, “Silver” and “Platinum” plans, and invest in a service that is better than an in-house IT Department staffed by one or two people.
Tech Prognosis delivers proactive maintenance services through flat-rate Managed IT Services – you pay one flat monthly fee. Period.
We can be your virtual IT department, leveraging the partnership of companies like Microsoft, Lenovo, Calyptix Security, Solarwinds, Dell and Greenlink Networks for a robust service offering that costs about half of what you would pay for a full-time staff.
The Traditional IT Problem
In business technology (IT) maintenance, the general tendency is to treat the symptom and not the sickness – the typical “we will only take care of computer and technology problems when something breaks (commonly known as “Break-Fix”).
In many organizations in Round Rock, there are usually no dedicated IT staff. What ends up happening is that an employee – a front desk staff, an Executive Assistant, a Communications Director, or even the Executive Director or business owner ends up as the “IT Manager”.
Ultimately, the IT job in this scenario is usually reduced to issues like replacing failed hard drives and computer memory sticks, making sure antivirus is updated, and spending countless hours and a lot of money dealing with break-fix vendors without permanent resolution.
Consequently, the end result is that businesses and organizations in Round Rock are constantly plagued by the same issues over and over. That is because a computer network runs deeper than swapping out a few bad hard drives or memory sticks.
In essence, the computer network is like an iceberg. Things may look fine on the surface, but not so good behind the scenes, and usually unknown, until something breaks.
Our clients in Round Rock have cometo realize that a forward-thinking strategy is very effective, and see their partnership with a Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) like Tech Prognosis as a permanent resolution to this perennially frustrating dilemma.
Managed IT Services by Tech Prognosis are designed to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate business risks for nonprofits, associations and small businesses in Round Rock, Texas and surrounding cities. The idea is to partner with you as your Virtual IT Department.
This removes the burden of hiring technology-related positions that do not come cheap: whether it is for help desk, domain and website administration, application developer, network security, and privacy administrator.
The end result is that you have a professional company taking care of the technology side of running your organization while you focus on the mission and fulfilling the goals set by the board and stakeholders.
How It Works
The partnership begins with us evaluating your current state of technology, including infrastructure, hardware and line-of-business applications and vendors. This is usually called the “Assessment” phase.
After the network assessment, we bring your environment up to speed through optimization; and finally, when you are satisfied that the concept of the new network is the way you envisioned it, we finalize documentation and start managing and supporting your organization.
In the business and technology assessment phase, we work with you to identify your critical business processes, pain points and vulnerabilities, and perform a threat analysis to determine your business risks. Completing this process allows us to design a managed services technology plan that aligns with your long-term business or organization goals.
Phase 2: Network Optimization
During the network documentation and optimization phase, we will:
- Go through all your devices – servers, desktops, router, switches, printers and other network-connected appliances and make sure they are all up to date in terms of hardware and software updates and patches.
- Assist you in going through your network or Active Directory (if you have an Active Directory-based domain) and review user accounts to remove or deactivate expired or dormant ones. It is amazing how many companies and organizations still have active accounts belonging to former employees.
- If there are security solutions (like antivirus) from many vendors, we will work with you to choose the best one and make sure all your computers are using the same software and security policy.
- Most organizations tend not to have written policies for how the network is used. Should that be the case, we will work with you and your team to create policies and guidelines.
- Work with you and your team to develop an enterprise-wide Defense-in-Depth strategy for user and organization protection from data loss, unauthorized access and resource usage.
Phase 3: Manage IT Infrastructure
When both parties are satisfied with the proposed network solutions, this final phase is where we install our tools and remove the software and hardware of a previous provider (if you had one).
- A small piece of software will be installed on each device where necessary and the uses of these specialized software will be explained and documented.
- You will be introduced to our ticketing system, and
- The main contact in your organization will be assigned an account manager because we know how frustrating it can get to keep seeing new faces or passed from one technician to another, just when you thought you were getting to know the previous technician.
Our Managed IT Services Solutions
- Backup and Remote Data Storage
- Cloud Computing
- Continuous Computer Network Monitoring
- Patch Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Hardware as a Service
- Messaging and Collaboration
- Hosted Email
- Managed Communications including VoIP
Do You Need Managed IT Services in Round Rock?
If you’ve outgrown your current IT provider – or if you are looking for someone you can trust to upgrade your computer network, migrate you to the cloud, implement a more reliable and secure backup, lower your phone bill or solve any other IT problem – then give us a call.
With Managed IT Services. we become an extension of your business, and true partner. Because our service plans are based on a flat monthly fee allowing you the ability to budget your IT costs annually, we assume both the financial and technical risks in our relationship. This fuels our commitment to continuously identify and deliver solutions that improve your efficiencies and reduce downtime – as a true partner should.
As a complimentary service, we’ll meet with you to develop a customized IT optimization plan and show you the fastest, most effective way to eliminate your IT problems or achieve a result you are looking for in your business. There are absolutely no strings attached.
Call us now at 512-814-8044 or use this form to start a conversation.
Ask about our flat-rate Managed IT Services in Round Rock, TX and surrounding cities today!