Define A Security Perimeter With Endpoint Protection
Endpoints are devices on your computer network. They would range from mobile phones and other wireless devices to laptops, tablets, desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, routers, switches and hubs.
From a security perspective, anything that provides a means of entry for a potential threat into the network is an endpoint. In this regard, it is a bit disheartening to know that most networks, especially in the small and medium business space cannot even remember the last time their routers, switches and hubs received a firmware update. Yet, those devices are the main point of entry into any network.
Why Endpoint Protection?
Without adequate endpoint protection, a busines or organization loses control over sensitive data the moment it’s transmitted to an external device or when the network is access through an unsecured endpoint.
Endpoint protection is a crucial component of computer network security and should be put in addition to other security solutions to provide protection for data that can otherwise easily escape a company’s control.
BinaryGuardiansm Endpoint Protection
The BinaryGuardiansm Endpoint Protection aims at securing your computer network to preserve the function of the systems on the network, and the privacy of information against compromise by external threats and intrusion.
We believe that endpoint protection extends beyond the perimeter of a network to individual devices, especially in this age of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD).
Our Endpoint Protection Services combines:
- Antivirus and antispyware: The BinaryGuardiansm Endpoint Protection Anti-Malware combines Antivirus and antispyware to scan and detect viruses and other security risks, including spyware, adware, and other files, that can put a computer or a network at risk.
- Personal firewall: The BinaryGuardiansm Endpoint Protection firewall provides a barrier between the computer and the Internet, preventing unauthorized users from accessing the computers and networks. It detects possible hacker attacks, protects personal information, and eliminates unwanted sources of network traffic.
- Intrusion prevention: Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) is the second layer of defense after the firewall. The intrusion prevention system is a network-based system. If a known attack is detected, one or more intrusion prevention technologies can automatically block it.
- Proactive threat scanning: Proactive threat scanning uses heuristics to detect unknown threats. Heuristic process scanning analyzes the behavior of an application or process to determine if it exhibits characteristics of threats, such as Trojan horses, worms, or keyloggers. This type of protection is sometimes referred to as zero-day protection.
- Kernel-level rootkit protection: The BinaryGuardiansm Endpoint Protection expands rootkit protection to detect and repair kernel-level rootkits. Rootkits are programs that hide from a computer’s operating system and can be used for malicious purposes.
- Continuous Update: Continuous Update downloads and installs definitions, signatures, and whitelists several times a day.
Ask about our 30-Day trial of our BinaryGuardiansm Endpoint Protection Services in Round Rock, TX and surrounding cities today!